The original Dark Chocolate Bread Pudding was always been a big hit, so why not tweak it a little and use old Glazed donuts!
- 6 Old Glazed Donuts, 3-4 days
- 1 stick of butter (softened)
- 3 eggs (beat the eggs)
- 1 cups of sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 qt of half n half
- Shaved dark chocolate
- Spray a 9 X 13 pan with non-stick spray
- Cut the Donuts in to small pieces and put in the pan.
- Mix the next 6 ingredients and pour over the bread.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and shaved dark chocolate.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour using the plate setter for indirect heat.
You can add different twist to this recipe by adding pecans, or making a glazed to drizzle on top.
Be the first to comment