- 2 lbs prepared pre-cooked meatballs of your choice
- 1 cup Rougarou Sauce
- 1 cup Sweet Heat Cherry BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Jalapeño Pepper Jelly
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- Put meatballs in slow cooker in medium heat.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until meatballs are coated.
- Cook on medium heat 4 hours or until sauce starts to bubble.
- Turn temperature to warm and serve hot.
If you like to serve them on a plate, you can also sprinkle a few green onions and sesame seeds to elevate your presentation.
This recipe is brought to you by TT’s Pepper Jellies.