- Place your list items here
- 1 pound (2 cups) crab meat
- 6 slices bacon cooked
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 112 cup tarragon vinegar
- Divide flaked crab meat into 6 lightly buttered shells or ramekins.
- Break each bacon slice in half and arrange halves on top of crab meat.
- Combine celery salt, mustard, and paprika; add to mayonnaise and blend well.
- Add chili sauce and vinegar, mixing well after each addition.
- Cover bacon and crab meat with sauce. Place under broiler until brown and heated through, about 5 minutes.
Note: To make a casserole instead of individual servings, place crab meat in a 2-quart greased casserole. Bake in 450°F. oven 10 minutes. Arrange bacon halves on top; add sauce. Broil until brown, about 5 minutes.
Be the first to comment