Everyone loves this, it’s so good it will bring the kid out in all of us.
- 1 10oz bag of Ghirardelli 60% cacao chips
- 1 10oz bay miniature marshmallows
- 1 box of graham crackers, for dipping
- 8 inch iron skillet
- Preheat green egg to 450 degrees with place setter legs up.
- In the cast iron skillet, add the chips first, then the bag of miniature marshmallows.
- Place the skillet in egg.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes, or until the marshmallows turn golden brown.
- Serve with graham crackers for scooping.