Easy Pull Apart Pizza recipe that hardly no time to throw together.
- 2 cans of Pizza Dough
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (or your favorite pizza cheese)
- 2 tbls of parsley flakes
- 1/3 cup garlic flavored olive oil
- 1 8oz package of pepperoni
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat egg to 350 degrees with place setter in with legs up.
- Cut pizza dough into quarters
- Cut the pepperoni into smaller pieces
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough, put into a bundt pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes (or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked TIP: Be sure to check it in the middle before you pull it out. If the middle is still not cooked thoroughly be sure to leave it in another 5 minutes at a time until it’s done.
- Flip over on to a plate while it’s still hot.
Serve with a side sauce and enjoy!