We have tested this recipe with many of our friends and family and believe we have nailed this one too. Cajun Fish Rolls is a combination of 3 recipes brought together as one.
- 6 Filet of fish, Redfish, Tilapia, Amberjack or what ever filets you have.
- Blackening seasoning
- Phillips Seafood Seasoning
- Flour Tortilla’s (Seasoned)
- 1 1/2 cups mayonaise
- 1/2 tbsp celery salt
- 1/2 tbsp dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2/3 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup tarragon vinegar
[directions title=”First Fish Cooking”]
- Season your fish with the Blackening seasoning
- Place your filets on a grill pan and cook about 5-8 minutes on the Green Egg (just till the fish is flakey)
- Remove fish and cool for a few minutes
- Place all of the fish in a large bowl and flake
- Add the Phillips Seasoning to taste. (It should have a big bite at this time)
[directions title=”Remick Sauce”]
- Combine celery salt, mustard, and paprika
- Add to mayonnaise and blend well.
- Add chili sauce and vinegar, mixing well after each addition.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce on the tortilla
- Spread fish on 1/3 of the tortilla.
- Wrap the tortilla tight. Slice in 1 inch pieces
- Stand roll on end and put a dot of sauce on the roll
- Grill for 3 to 5 minutes (until sauce turns a darker orange)