- 1 pt. Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 t. garlic, chopped
- 12 basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 t. oregano, dry
- 1 t. kosher salt
- 1/2 t. ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 8 fillets of redfish, 8 oz.
- 8 sheets of parchment paper cut into a large heart
- Creole seasoning
- For the Marinated Tomatoes: Combine the cherry tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil in a large stainless bowl and let it marinate for 2 hours.
- For the Fish: Place 2 tablespoons of marinated tomatoes and juices on one half of the parchment.
- Season the fish on both sides with Creole seasoning and place presentation side down on the tomatoes.
- Fold the parchment in half over the fish. Beginning at the seam, make a small fold and press the crease. Make the next fold by folding the previous fold in half. Continue along the edges creating a continuing seam. When you get to the end, fold the last piece under the fish.
- Turn the fish over so the presentation side is facing up. Bake in a preheated over at 400˚ for twelve to fifteen minutes.
- The parchment bag should be puffed up and not leaking and beginning to brown slightly. Serve immediately.
This is a complete meal in itself. Try it ans let us know your thoughts.
Chef Peter Sclafani