- 4 lbs chuck roast
- 2 onion diced
- 3 red potatoes peeled and cut in cubes
- 2-15 oz. can green beans
- 1-15 oz. can baked beans
- 2-15 oz. cans black peans
- 1-10.5 oz can tomato bisque
- 2-15 oz. can corn
- 2 – 15 oz cans dices tomatoes – sweet onion and basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat dutch oven and brown roast and onions. Drain
- Add potatoes and all cans, undrained.
- Add spices (more or less if you like bland or spicy)
- Cook until potatoes are soft on low fire (about 45 minutes), stirring occasionally
Note – This is a fun meal to cook when you are camping. When using a cast iron Dutch Oven you cook it in the fire.