- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1(1-lb.) package frozen cooked, peeled crawfish tails, thawed, drained, and I season with Tony’s
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- French bread baguette slices
- Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat
- Add green onions and bell pepper
- Cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until bell pepper is tender
- Stir in crawfish and next 3 ingredients; cook stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, stir in cream cheese until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
- Serve with toasted French bread slices or crackers.