- 1 pork tenderloin (about 2 pound)
- 2 tbls lemon pepper – enough to cover all pieces of pork
- 4 tbls butter
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbls minced fresh parsley
- Cut pork into 3/4 inch slices.
- Sprinkle both sides of pork with lemon pepper.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat, cook pork for 3-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Remove to a serving platter and keep warm.
- To the pan juices, add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard, heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Pour over pork and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve immediately.