This dish is yummy and is ready in minutes.
- 4 oz. light cream cheese
- 3 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp light sour cream
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan
- 5 oz. frozen chopped spinach thawed, drained and moisture squeezed out
- 5-6 canned artichoke hearts, quartered ( Reese marinated in glass jar)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 oz. grilled chicken breast cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- 3/4 cup mozzarella
- fresh salsa, drained excess water
- garlic olive oil
- pizza crust or tortillas
- Preheat the Green Egg to 500 degrees with pizza stone in place.
- Assemble the artichoke dip in a medium bowl mixing together the cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, 3 tbsp Parmesan, spinach, artichoke, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the artichoke dip on the crust or tortilla leaving the edges open for crust.
- Place cut chicken slices on top of artichoke dip and also the fresh salsa.
- Then, sprinkle Parmesan and mozzarella cheese on top and drizzle the garlic olive oil last.
- Place pizza on pizza stone for 5 minutes or until done.