Everyone has a recipe like this on, but when I have bananas ripening I have to make these.
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp cream of tarter
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts, walnuts or pecans
- Combine the first 5 (dry) ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix till combined.
- Pour in to muffin cups filling 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes about 18 muffins.
You can also use a small loaf pan but you will need to watch it closely, last time the edges were done but not the middle.