This is a new spin for your breakfast meal.
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup corn salsa, heated
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place your list items here
- Line the bottom and sides of a greased 15″x 10″x 1″ baking pan with parchment paper; grease the paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Beat in 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and flour until blended.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs; add cream cheese mixture and mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees fro 20-25 minutes or until set. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms and salsa in oil until heated.
- Turn omelet onto a work surface; peel off parchment paper. Sprinkle with vegetable mixture and cheddar cheese. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Place on a serving platter. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
You can substitute 2 cups of any combination of your favorite omelet fillings for the vegetables in this recipe.
A serrated knife works well for slicing it.
Be the first to comment