- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/8 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1 pound white lump crab meat
- Combine celery salt, mustard, and paprika; add to mayonnaise and blend well.
- Add chili sauce and vinegar, mixing well after each addition.
- Divide flaked crab meat into 6 lightly buttered shells or ramekins.
- Break each bacon slice in half and arrange halves on top of crab meat.
- Cover with sauce, place under broiler until brown and heated through, about 5 minutes.