At Taqueria corona it is called cebollitas: a bunch of charbroiled green onions, sprinkled with seasoned salt.
- Green onions
- Lemon pepper
- Lime juice
- Olive oil
- Worchishire sauce
Green Egg Version
- Place all the green onions in a plastic bag and mix all the ingredients.
- Let marinate over night or al long as you can
- Cook on indirect heat, 400 degrees,
- Place on a grill pan with holes, or you can place directly on the grate, do not to crowd the grill.
- Keep moving them so they can breath
- they are done when they look crispy, but not black.
Stove top Version
- Heat oil in skillet med high
- Cut 1 bunch of green onions in half , put in 1/2 at a time. Gently mix in oil, then sprinkle Tonys, lemon pepper. Salt, lime , and whorshire.
- Gently move around until charbroiled ( about 2 min)
- Repeat for next bunch; add more oil as needed
Be the first to comment