- 1 lb fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Trim asparagus – snap off naturally where they are tough.
- Simply bend the spear near the bottom end and it will break off at the right point.
- Place asparagus in microwaveable casserole
- Add water
- Microwave on high 3 to 5 min or until asparagus is crisp-tender
- Mix remaining ingredients
- Drain asparagus
- Serve topped with mayo mixture
Be the first to comment