- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 6 ounces dark chocolate melting chips
- In a medium bowl, mix peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar, and honey until blended, kneading with hands if necessary.
- Shape peanut-butter mixture into 3/4 inch balls
- Place in jelly-roll pan. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours
- When peanut-butter balls are firm melt chocolate chips and coat balls in melted chocolate.
- Place chocolate-coated balls on waxed-paper-lined jelly-roll pan; cover loosely and refrigerate until coating is set, about 1 hour.
- store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.