- 1 package (14 ounces) caramels
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 6 ounces dark chocolate melting pieces
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the caramels, water and butter.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 to 3-1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in pecans.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Freeze for 15-20 sminutes or until set.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melting chocolate pieces
- Dip caramel clusters in coating; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Chill until firm