This dish was created by my wife Rooney. We are always looking for something with flavor and this one has it. Tomatos
- 1 pkg. Recipe & Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups penne pasta
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 1 can (14 ½ oz.) petite-diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup heavy cream or half-and-half
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add Seasoning Mix, tomatoes, cream and cheese. Bring to boil, stirring constantly with wire whisk until well blended. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in pasta; toss gently to coat. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.