This is a recipe we have been using since 2005, with great results. It is simple yet flavorful. Once you have tasted this dish you will want to make it yourself.
- 3 pounds new potatoes, boiled and sliced into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the warm potatoes and green onions in a large bowl. Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustards, garlic, vinegar and parsley and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add the dressing to the potatoes and carefully mix until combined.
We use red potatoes with the skins on. Some reviews have changed the white vinegar to apple cider vinegar.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay