We had these at a family reunion and they were light and tasty, in other words they were OSoo Good.
- 1 Egg white
- 1 Table spoon water
- 1 Pound pecan half’s
- 1 Cup white sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Grease one baking sheet
- In a mixing bowl, whip together the egg white and water until frothy. In a separate bowl, mix together sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add pecans to egg white, stir to coat the nuts evenly. Remove the nuts, and toss them in the sugar mixture until coasted. Spread the nuts out on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 250 degrees F for 1 hour. Stir every 15 minutes.
As the nuts are cooling, be sure to continue to mix so they will not end up in a large lump.