Never mind the list of ingredients: This recipe is OSOO-GOOD and OOH-SO-EASY. The most work you’ll have to do is to open cans for a hearty soup the whole family will love!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 (15 ½ oz) cans Mexican-style chili beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ½ oz) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ½ oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (4.5 oz) can chopped green chiles
- 1 (1 ¼ oz) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 oz) envelope Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 ½ cups water
- Cook beef and onions in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat until meat is browned and onions are tender, stirring until meat crumbles; drain.
- Stir beans and next 7 ingredients into beef mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon soup into bowls; top with desired toppings – corn chips, shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, sour cream, shredded Cheddar cheese
Makes 3 ½ quarts