This salsa has many different variations, it can be used as a citrus salsa or with a few other items added you can use it with fresh tuna to create a Poke Bowl.
- 2 Cups diced Mango
- 1 Cup diced Pineapple
- 1 Cup diced Carrots
- 1 Cup diced Red Onion
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Soy Sauce “Sushi Sauce”
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- Dice the first 2 ingredients into 1/4 inch pieces
- Dice the carrots and red onions extremely fine
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- Add more Sriracha sauce to your taste.
This recipe is a great stand alone salsa, but with the addition of julienned cucumbers and sliced avocados you have the makings of a Tuna Poke topping. You can also top the Poke Bowl with small micro greens.