- 1 lb crawfish tail seasoned with Tony’s
- 1 (14.75 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked rice
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup chopped celery
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients except cheeses and pour into a 9×13 greased casserole dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle cheeses over casserole.
- Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes more.