We enjoy breakfast, and this recipe is easy and only uses 3 ingredients! We make these in advance and freeze them for a simple meal.
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup Cottage Cheese
- ½ cup Gruyere Cheese grated
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre heat oven to 300 degrees
- Spray 6 7 oz. Ramekins with nonstick spray
- Add eggs, both cheeses, salt and pepper to blender and blend till smooth
- Fill each ramekin about ½ – ¾ full
- Place ramekins in a water bath pan
- Bake at 300 for 30 minutes
- After a cooling few minutes, run a smooth spatula around the ramekin to loosen the egg and flip on to a cooling rack
- You can add your own twist by adding one of more of the following:
- Chopped cooked bacon, Cooked sausage, Ham, Onions, green or white, Veggie Blend
The top of the egg bite will be a little firmer so that is why you flip them over for cooling.
Be the first to comment