This recipe was found on Facebook and we will be trying out out for a church function this weekend. I will report back and letting everyone know the outcome.
- 1 Ham, pre-cooked, spiral cut – bone-in or boneless, either will work
- 3 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Raw natural Honey
- 1 20 oz can pineapple tidbits or chunks – do not drain
- In a large crock pot, over 6-quarts or larger, cover the bottom with only 2 cups of the brown sugar
- Place ham on top of the brown sugar, open the slices slightly with your hands
- Pour the Honey over the ham, evenly
- Add the pineapple around the sides (with the juice) and some on top
- Top with the remaining 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar, making sure it is evenly distributed over the entire top of the ham
- Cover and cook on low for 4 1/2 -6 hours.