- 3 tbsp Butter or Margarine, melted
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Ground Red Pepper
- Dash of Hot Sauce
- 1 pound Pecan Halves
- Combine melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, cinnamon, garlic powder red pepper, and hot sauce in a large bowl, stirring well.
- Add pecans halves to mixture, stirring gently to coat well.
- Spread coatd pecans in a single layer in a 15x10x1 jellyroll pan
- Bake at 300 for 25-30 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Drain pecans on paper towel; let cool. Store in an airtight container.
This recipe comes from Santa Barbara: 200 Years of Good Taste
Be the first to comment