Now with Hello Fresh, we are trying different things and crispy Broccoli is one of them. Everyone has different recipes for air frying veggies, here is our take on this side dish.
- Broccoli cut to larger sections
- Flavored oils
- Spices of your choosing
- Salad dressing of your choosing
- Cut Broccoli in to the same sizes
- Use the larger pieces of Broccoli when you can
- Toss them in a bowl with your favorite oils and spices
- Prep the air fryer to use the basket with a tray under to catch the run off.
- Cook at 360 for 10 minutes, then addition 5 minutes
- Remove and toss in a light coating of Salad dressing
Every Air Fryer is different and you will may need to adjust the time.
This version uses a “Ninja Foodi 10-in-1 XL Pro”.
Be the first to comment