Some recipes are simple but very good. This is one of those.
- 1 lb Large pasta Shells
- 2-3 cups boiled, peeled shrimp
- 2-3 stalks celery
- 3-4 green onions
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 bottle Romoulade Sauce (Louisiana Fish Fry Brand)
- Boil pasta, rinse and cool.
- Chop shrimp to bite size pieces
- Dice celery, chop green onions, mince parsley
- Combine all together with sauce and adjust to taste
- Serve cold… It’s better the next day
We have used 5 lbs of pasta shells, 10 pounds (in shell) boiled shrimp, 1 bunch or celery, 10 green onions, 2 cups of parsley, and 5 bottles of sauce to serve about 50-60 people.
You can also add cherry tomatoes and or Basil for color and grated Parmesan cheese to add more texture and flavor.