- 1 vanilla bean scraped
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 pinch of kosher salt
- 1 Pineapple
- Heat the first 4 ingredients on med high heat, whisk until all sugar is dissolved
- Set aside for 2 hours then remove the vanilla bean pod
- After cooled, transfer to squirt bottle.
Pineapple cut in to long pieces, cut top and bottom, cut into quarters, cut each piece in half, cut core, filet the skin off.
This recipe came from a Good Eats episode. I have not tried it, but I am looking forward to giving it a shot.
Be the first to comment